Thursday, May 01, 2008

Good Bye

I'm giving up this blogging thing!
(at least for now)

It's really not that much time to write something about what interests me and my family, but when it is time to write something, it does take a lot of time (if that makes sense). I end up using work time to blog. I can't write it at home, because we have a 2 hour window from the time the kids sleep and when we (should) sleep. That block is taken up with cleaning, washing, laundry, and of course TV. Plus, my other time is now being used for photography and learning that world (click here.... shameless plug ;-)
Our priorities should be 1)God 2)Spouse 3)Kids 4)Church 5)others 6)interests. So, where is blogging? not here for now.
I'm writing this about me, and not what others can do on their time. If it works for you, great. I don't even know who reads mine anyway. Just Heather and Lorissa.
If you want updates, Call us!! Maybe in the future, I'll start a whole new family blog.

So, Adios, Sayonara, Ariva Derche, Chao, So long, Good bye.
The Lanceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home