Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mini Vacation

Monterey, CA.
Every year in October, I give a presentation for my work and one of the places it is held is in Monterey. I always bring the whole family with me for a mini vacation. Our highlight is the aquarium, but we can also fit an event at the beach or boardwalk. Also, we get to stay at Embassy Suites. The kids behaved pretty well for the three days. We just ran them down and they got tired by 7pm, and still got to watch our favorite TV show, Heroes.
Our next family trip like this will be in the spring08 in Pismo Beach area.

ps: I finally posted an update to my AsianArnold1 blog.

Click on the pictures to enlarge:














3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Lorissa said...

That's pretty cool you get to do that annually. It's pretty pathetic I have lived in CA all my life and never been to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, eh? Ruby is a natural in front of the camera - what a smile :)

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger OnlyGirl said...

Your babies are adorable! And we are BIG, big Heroes fans here. :)

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger OnlyGirl said...

Oh one more thing. Wesley is in Spanish Immersion school too. Isn't it GREAT! He can speak circles around me in only one year. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home