Monday, June 18, 2007

Homeland

My parents went home to the Philippines to visit family and one of my ailing uncles. It has been 28 years for my dad (and me), and about 12-15 years for my mom since they've been back to our homeland. Quite a lot has changed, much more metropolis in the city areas, and more resort hotels as well. But then, the poverous areas are always there too. My parents stayed for six weeks visiting friends and family from their childhood. Great trip. Someday, I, Gretchen and the kids will go there.

Somewhere in one of my hometowns in the island of Mindanao.






After 6 weeks away, my parents were really surprised at the growth and development of Ruby. She can smile, coo, giggle, hold her head up, and best of all......sleep for 6-7hrs !! Two months is quite a lot of difference for babies.

Everyone says i look more like my mom.








bye.

PS:
Just like Heather , i will turn off my comments. I do get hooked on who and how many will leave comments. If no one does, then there must be something wrong with me, right!?! aaaggghhhh!!

jl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home