Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More experimental photos

I just finished my 4th roll, but have not developed them yet. Hopefully it will be just as good or better than the last roll. Also, this film thing is adding up quick at $8-10 per roll, so have to develop only a few each month. I have to be more selective on my shots. I guess that's where having a digital has it's advantage. Here are some more pics from my last roll:

"Purple pointing to Red"

"Up and Up"

Duck leading

"Frozen" water

Landscape park

Fishing
"Calm"

5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I love the one f the kids fishing, and of G looking down.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I just looked at yot friend Jason's website and WOW!!!!!! Those are some pretty pictures, they are amazing.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger asianarnold1 said...

yeah, super landscape pictures. and he uses film, not digital. i'm learning a lot from him.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Lorissa said...

All your picture taking makes ME want to get back into it too. I know what you mean by costly though...BTW, Jason's shots are really awesome. Makes me want to visit those places. Does he use some nice filters and touch up in Photoshop!?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger asianarnold1 said...

Jason uses Fuji Velvia 50 slide film on his Canon Rebel G w/ a circular polarizer filter(and maybe a few other filters). He doesn't use Photoshop hardly at all, he processes the film at a good local shop. He just has the knack.

and i'm grateful that i sit next to him and pick his brain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home