Monday, March 26, 2007

Just waiting

Today is my due date(26mar07), and no baby yet! We've walked, waited, whaled, and whined. The kids have been pretty good, thanks to Jeff's parents being here from Austin TX. It's really been good to see how fun the kids are having with the grandparents. Thanks to all my friends who are calling me daily to check up on me, hoping for me to have this baby already. I guess I should enjoy this time now before the baby come, because once it's here, life will be different.

So wish me luck!
G

4 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gretchen looks beautiful as always and will be an awesome mother to three children! Oh Boy Jeff!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Heidi R. said...

awwww... gretchen...u look so cute in this pic!!! And congrats..Heather called me early this morn to tell me about little Ruby Sky (e).... what a cute cute name....i told everyone at work and thought about u....hope u are well and everyone is happy!!! :)

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Heather said...

YIpeeeeee!!! Ruby is the best name!! I can't wait to see her. I felt happy all day after I heard the news.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Lorissa said...

We are anxious to see baby. We have colds so can you post some pictures!? Is Ruby's middle name spelled S-K-Y or S-K-Y-E or some other way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home