Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's a Father/Son Thing

There's something different about this relationship versus any other. There is an aire or pride that comes with being with my son, just slightly different than being with my wife or daughter. Not to add pressure to him, but he is the only male-born out of all my family to carry on the Lancero name. That makes me even more proud, only my dad might be more so. When I'm with my daughter, we have our own type of fun. She loves having "daddy-Maya time", sometimes going to get ice cream or mostly going to Home Depot. Mason is now starting to speak two cylable words. It's amazing how they just stare at you for over a year, then one day get it and start speaking. It's very cute when Mason says "tik-ku" for Thank You. On the other hand, he can turn on a dime and throw the biggest fits, mostly by 4-5pm dinner/bedtime.








Then all is quiet by 8pm.

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Heather said...

sweet!! yea I think daddy's always have a special bond with their sons, and mom's with thier daughters,so sweet.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger OnlyGirl said...

Are they the cutest kids ever? I love them! We definitely advocate joining the 3 kid club. It's a wild ride :)

-Wendy

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Lorissa said...

Love the pic of you and Mason on the fence. It's so nostalgic-looking, like a look of how Mason wants to be like his daddy one day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home